Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last night I had multiple dreams around the same theme... pre-term labor. Each time I had the dream I was with a different friend (two that I haven't seen in a long time- but I was/is close to). Another time I was with my parents. Each time it was the same problem though- I was going into labor and I am only 26/27 weeks. Quite honestly it freaked me out. I just kept hoping to be put on bedrest, but the inevitable was birth. The interesting part of it (as I reflect on it now) I never got to the part about birth. I would wake up. So- hopefully that means it was just a dream and nothing more. Perhaps my own fears really wreaking havoc upon my night. I'm sure it was just that.
Pregnancy hormones are at full force! My mood swings are crazy! Rob didn't know what to do with me last night. I was grumpy, mad, and crying and I couldn't explain why. When he asked me what was wrong I burst out in tears- then laughed because I couldn't tell why! He was quite perplexed. So I told him to blame pregnancy. Granted, there are quite a few stresses in our lives right now- especially financial, so of course that doesn't help. But I'm feeling just plain crazy! =0) Although crying it out actually helped me feel a little better. Ahhh.... Should be interesting when I'm truly exhausted once our baby arrives! I'm hoping I won't be, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a wreck! FUN!
Life isn't too bad. The store is slowly progressing. I am trying to get new merchandise, etc. Rob has a new "grand opening" goal for June 1st. Maybe that one will see better success than the last. There is definitely a new level of stress when you are a store owner. I'm trying to figure out how to be there more, and yet keep a more "normal" life for my kids. I think for our family "normal" is spending some time at the store. I'm trying to keep the kids out of it as much as possible just so they can be kids, but things aren't able to get done there. Well- not as quickly. So- once again, we slightly adjust the schedule and see what we can do. =0)
Time to attack the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment