Friday, January 15, 2010

In the beginning...

And so we have moved to Oceanside. Technically we moved in November 1st. However... the girls and I didn't really move in until December 19th. Strange? A little, but we wanted to get through school and finish out some piano lessons. We would come down a weekend here or there, but it wasn't until we came home from a vacation in Utah that I really felt that we moved in. January 1st, 2010. The Kent Family officially moved in to Oceanside.

It's been a bit of a rough start. I was soo excited to sign Audrey up for school until she went to class. A bit of a let-down. Tried to transfer... nope, all full. Bummer. Then while Dad is doing laundry, she and some other kids are playing behind the laundromat. No big deal, until a 6 foot cabinet comes crashing on top of her! Now a broken leg. Second week of school spent at home with a full-leg purple cast. Big Bummer.

Really missing my friends, our schools, our life back in the O.C. Rob is hoping I acclimate a little faster to life in Oceanside, and I wish he would see that the O.C. is where we were meant to be. lol. I kind of feel like singing the song from Evita... "where do we go from here?" But I'm a little too scared to ask. =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment